Every month, APMP offers live webinars that address key industry topics and best practices. In addition to the live event, webinars are recorded and available for viewing at your convenience, providing
Every month, APMP offers live webinars that address key industry topics and best practices. In addition to the live event, webinars are recorded and available for viewing at your convenience, providing you with an invaluable resource. All webinars (live and recorded) are free to members. For non-members, the cost is $75. All registrants receive a link to a recorded version of the webinar, regardless of attendance.
What You’ll Learn
Simply having a compliant solution is not enough. To maximize our chance of winning, we need to demonstrate compelling value to the buyer. Unfortunately, creating value propositions that work is one of the most difficult tasks in proposal writing and sales management. In this webinar, we will discuss:
- What is a value proposition (as opposed to a win theme, marketing tag line, mission statement, etc.)?
- The foundation of value–identifying the customer’s area of poor performance, the gap in capabilities, or other issue that is driving the opportunity.
- Articulating and quantifying the impact of solving the customer’s problem in the three domains of value–strategic value, tactical value, and sociopolitical.
- Three methods of quantifying value–using the Rule of 5; case studies; and proof of concept data.
- Linking your value to your differentiators and evidence.
- What is a value proposition and how does it differ from a win theme, unique selling proposition, or marketing slogan.
- The four domains of value and how to identify the area where the customer seeks improvement.
- How to establish a baseline of current performance and quantify the gain your solution will deliver.
- How to bulletproof your value proposition by building it on your differentiators and proof.
Christopher Sant Consulting
Chris Sant, the John Elder APMP award winner for “outstanding educational value and clarity,” has successfully trained clients with a combined market cap of over $350 billion on increasing revenue and winning more business. Chris has taught evidence-based persuasion and proposal techniques to engineering, IT and professional services firms in over 20 countries. Participants describe Chris’ workshops as “incredible,” “extremely informative and eye opening,” “hilarious,” “so useful and so much fun,” and “one of the best trainings I have ever attended.” If you want a free, fair analysis of your current proposals, content library text or presentation materials, contact Chris’s team at Info@ChrisSant.com or visit ChrisSant.com to get started.Register for webinar
(Woensdag) 17:00 - 18:00
Achter uw PC, laptop, tablet of telefoon
Waar u wilt!